Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to create this blog so that the buyers in this community
(and, eventually, in Pacifica San Juan) can have a way of sharing
information/ideas with each other.
Please spread the word to any existing/potential neighbors!
Thanks.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for creating this blog.
I bought in Belle Cliff. I'm curious as to the pricing of the homes in the next phase release (May 12) -- anyone have any intel on this?
Also, has anyone asked for or received any incentives from Laing, other than the $2500 credit for using JLH Mortgage? The option prices are ludicrous so unless they give some incentive, I'm likely going to be passing on 99% of the upgrades and having my own designer come in and do the painting, moulding, speaker install, etc.
Hey Frank -
They were originally going to release 8 homes in Phase 5 (6 "interior lots" and two "view lots"). However, since there's still 2 "view lots" unsold, they've changed their release to include the 5 homes along the back ridge. I don't have the prices with me, but they were released and I got a copy yesterday. They went up approximately $10K from Phase 4. There are two larger lots with lot premiums of approximately $140-150K.
Good news is that it appears like they've sold that large Plan 3 lot with a potential view for $1.667 Million.
I'm not sure if I'm going to use JLH just because they haven't been very good with feedback (ie. returning calls, etc). However, I have not heard of any other incentives.
You're right - the option prices are crazy! Wait until you submit for flooring quotes!
Hey Frank:
Any suggestions on how to get the word out about this blog?
I thought I added it to the Google search engine, but it's not pulling up.
Thanks!
I think the Lansner blog is the best place to get word out. That's the only place where I've seen Belle Cliff buyers offering commentary. A while back there were some posts on there about the first phase being a quick sellout, I think that was in January.
Also, you may want to consider allowing anonymous posting of comments. I'm sure there are people who would rather not have to sign in before posting.
Frank:
Good points.... thank you.
I changed it so that people can post as "anonymous."
Post a Comment